This is the saddest time of year for football fans. The Lombardi trophy is safely on display at the Giants headquarters and our favorite players are now golfing and vacationing in places we only dream about. Here at Scotts On Sports we are going to provide you the top five television series you may have missed during your football coma. Look them up on demand or online
5. Two Broke Girls- I love this show. A rich girl loses her money and has to work at a diner. Rich girl meets broke sassy girl, they live together and try to start a cupcake business. Story line…a little blah. But the one-liners keep the laughs coming.
4. Californication- This show has been on for a few seasons so watch from the beginning. David Duchovny stars as a sex addict trying to keep his family life afloat but to no avail. The long line of sexy women that he meets along with the funny Evan Handler are enough to keep the show interesting. this show is rated R so keep the kids away.
3. Homeland- American POW returns home and our government thinks he has been turned. His battles to return to normalcy make this a must watch. Claire Danes is outstanding as she tries to uncover the truth.
2. Walking Dead- Guy wakes up from coma, zombies have taken over. Enough said!
1. Dexter- I know you have all heard of this show. It’s the best on television. A serial killer who only kills the scurge of humanity. You actually root for the bad guy. Again, start from season one and you will not be let down.
There it is, the top five shows to help get you through the football off-season.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook and listen to us on soundcloud.com. Just search Scotts On Sports and look for the red SOS logo.